From RHESSI Wiki
This page contains information about changes/issues for RHESSI detector 5 after the 2014 anneal. Detector updates from 2012-mid 2014 can be found here: Detector 5 anneal 2012
- After the 2014 anneal, detector 5 is UNSEGMENTED.
- A tweak shortly after the anneal was completed:
G5 front slow to 0x80 (was 0x70) on 2014 Aug. 14 after 03:40 UTC
- In late December 2014 some weak signal of segmentation were seen on G5. On January 5, 2015 at 14:57 UTC we set new values for the front fast and front slow thresholds on this detector. We need to keep an eye on its behaviour. Detector 5 is now weakly SEGMENTED.
G5 front slow to 0x0C (was 0x80) on 2015 Jan. 5 after 14:57 UTC
G5 front fast to 0x2E (was 0x60) on 2015 Jan. 5 after 14:57 UTC
- On 2014 Jan 8, the rear fast threshold was raised since fast counts were eating up a lot of livetime.
15-008-17:44:15 /IDPULOAD VALUE=0x50 ;(was 0x45)
- On 2015 May 26 starting at 19:15:09 we increased the rear fast threshold by 0x08
2015-146-19:15:09 /IDPUTABLE5 OFFSET=REARFASTDAC
2015-146-19:15:21 /IDPLOAD VALUE=0x58 ; was 0x50
- Aug. 24, 2015: The rear fast threshold was raised, successfully bringing the livetime up to >75%.
2015-236-20:46:37 /IDPUTABLE5 OFFSET=REARFASTDAC
2015-236-20:46:59 /IDPLOAD VALUE=0x70 ; was 0x58
D5 front slow LLD threshold history
| post 2014 anneal || 0x70
| 2014-Aug-14 after 03:40 UTC || 0x80 (was 0x70)
| 2015-Jan-5 after 14:57 UTC || 0x0C (was 0x80)
D5 front fast LLD threshold history
| post 2014 anneal || 0x30
| 2014-Dec-8 after 20:28 UTC || 0x60 (was 0x30)
| 2015-Jan-5 after 14:57 UTC || 0x2E (was 0x60)
D5 rear slow LLD threshold history
D5 rear fast LLD threshold history
| post 2014 anneal || 0x45
| 2014-Jan-08 17:44:15 || 0x50 (was 0x45)
| 2015-May-26 19:15:09 || 0x58 (was 0x50)
| 2015-Aug-26 20:46:59 || 0x70 (was 0x58)
| 2015-Sep-21 20:10:04 || 0x80 (was 0x70)
D5 HV history